Ignite My Boiler carries out the work set out on your quote, for the Price that is stated within it, under the following Terms and Conditions.
All Prices Include VAT at the Current Rate.
1. General 1. The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry out Work for any Customers who are abusive to our staff.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse any call outs from Customer’s who have any Outstanding Payments.
3. The Company requires 50% Deposit Minimum 48 hours prior to Appointment/Installation in order to purchase Boiler/Parts needed for the Installation.
4. The settlement payment must be Paid in Full on Satisfactory Completion of the Installation/Service.
5. Manufacturers Warranty & Registration with Gas Safe will only be realised on receipt of Final Payment.
6. The Company will do everything in their power to prevent the Customer’s household from any potential damages.
2. Complaints 1. All complaints must be made in writing to our Head Office address, you can also email the Company, email@example.com
2. The Company will aim to respond to any complaints made within 48 Hours.
3. Parts/ Boilers 1. All Materials/Boiler/Parts installed are the Company’s property until all Invoices/Balances are Paid in Full.
4. The Company’s Guarantee 1. We offer 12 Months of help and advice after the Installation FREE of charge.
2. The Company Guarantee will last for 12 Months after work has commenced, the Company takes full responsibility for all the Works and Materials that the Company has Installed.
3. Where we have connected new equipment to your existing system, we cannot accept responsibility for the cost of repairing or replacing parts of your existing system that later develop faults, unless we have been negligent in not realising that this damage to your existing system would happen or unless the way we carried out the work was negligent, and this caused the fault.
4. The Company does not take responsibility for any other part of the attached system such as radiators, time switches, thermostats, motorised valves, external pumps, external central heating pumps, external expansion vessels and sanitary areas such as toilets, taps, sanitary pumps, shower valves & shower pumps.
5. The Company does not to take any responsibility for faulty parts that have been Installed by another company or parts installed by our company that has been repaired/altered or that have been moved from their original place of installation by any other person than our Gas Safe Engineer.
6. The Company reserves the right to charge an hourly fee for call out to fault that is not caused by the Installation work that we have quoted for.
7. The costs of an Annual Boiler Service or any parts required by the Annual Service, is NOT included in Installation fee.
5. Quotations 1. The Company aims at sending Quotations to Customer for straight Installation within 48hours from Enquiry. If the Installation requires further time to give accurate estimate i.e. Boiler Relocation, Full Central Heating Installations or other bespoke work it could take up to a week for the company to send the Quotation to the Customer.
2. Once the price for Installation/Service is agreed, the suitable date for both Customer & the Company will be arranged.
3. The agreed price is inclusive of VAT, and it should not change under any circumstances unless otherwise advised by the Company in advance prior the Installation/Service.
6. Home Visits/Surveys 1. A Free Home Survey will be carried out where possible before the final price can be agreed. Otherwise, the Company offers a short Telephone Survey (photos may be required) which determines requirements for Customers installation/ Service after which the Quotation can be sent.
2. The Company reserves there right to call off/re-arrange Home Visit at any time. The Company will contact the Customer in advance whenever possible.
7. The Appliances Servicing 1. The Company will contact the Customer with enough notice for the Annual Service of their Boiler, where possible.
2. If any faults are discovered when the Service is carried out the Engineer will advise the Customer of the fault. If the appliance is under Warranty the customer should contact the manufacturers directly. In a case where the appliance is no longer under warranty, the Engineer will advise the cost of the repair before proceeding.
3. The area surrounding the appliance should be cleared out as much as possible to give the Engineer access in order to carry out the Service. Failing to do so, the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer a Fee for having to clear the area to gain the access.
4. For appliances that are originally not fitted by the Company – We reserve the right to shut down the appliance that is unsafe and/or installed incorrectly and do not meet Gas Safety Regulations.
8. Manufacturer’s Warranty 1. All appliances purchased from the Company are covered by the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
2. In order to qualify for full Boiler Warranty, it is crucial to remember that the boiler must be serviced by a qualified Gas Safe Registered Engineer every 12 months.
3. If the Customer decides not to have an annual service, the Boiler’s Warranty will lapse and the Manufacturer will no longer cover any call-outs, parts or labour costs in the event of a breakdown.
4. For individual Manufactures’ Warranties Full Terms & Conditions please see pdf files attached.
9. Installation 1. Once Customers are happy with one of the Installation options, they are required to reply to the initial email sent by the Company confirming the chosen option.
2. Once the Company receives the confirmation, the Fixed Price Quote is produced for the Customer with the advised chosen option, price, date of Installation and deposit requirements (50%).
3. The Company reserves the right to collect outstanding settlement payment directly after the Installation is completed.
10. Cancellations & Refunds 1. You can cancel this agreement up to 14 days after accepting. This is called your cooling off period. By accepting the quote and paying the deposit you have agreed that in the case of an urgent repair/replacement of Heating products we can start work before the cooling off period ends. If you cancel your agreement after the work has started, we will charge you for any work already carried out and any goods already Installed into your property. You will not be able to cancel once the work is fully completed or the goods have been Installed into your property. We can deduct our costs from any deposit you have paid or bill you for them.
2. The wish to cancel Installation/Appointment should be in Writing/Email. The Company will refund Customer’s deposit payment within 7 days of the received cancellation notice. (‘working’ days do not include Sundays and public holidays). For any statutory cancellation notices, where these apply, see our guidance and form.
11. Cancellation Policy for Boiler Servicing and Gas Safety Inspections 1. We require 24 business hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling appointments. Cancelled or missed appointments with less than 24 hours notice will result in a charge of up to 100% of the fee quoted for the work.
2. In rented properties where the Gas Safety Inspection and/or Boiler Service is booked, the Landlord or property management company takes full responsibility to provide correct contact details for tenant. This includes correct phone numbers, point of contact and address information. Incorrect information which leads to a missed appointment will be treated as a cancellation and therefore the 100% fee will apply.
3. In rented properties where the Gas Safety Inspection and/or Boiler Service is booked, it is the responsibility of the Landlord or property management company to ensure the tenant is present at the property and aware of our arrival ahead of the appointment. If the tenant will not be present, access must be arranged prior to arrival. Failing this, the company reserves the right to charge 100% of the fee for the missed appointment.